A message from One4all
As the global COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, we wanted to share with you how we at One4all are addressing the situation to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers while maintaining our service. Our thoughts are with all those affected and the people working tirelessly to care for them.
First and foremost, we are following advice from the World Health Organisation, Governments and Local Authorities. As we are now part of Blackhawk Network we will also benefit from their global task force and direction.
At present, we are not aware of any reported impact to our business or our employees. However, as the situation continues to evolve, we will continue to monitor it closely and enact plans where needed to minimise any potential impact.
Ordering One4all Gift Cards
You can continue to order One4all Gift Cards through our Corporate Sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org and online at www.one4allrewards.co.uk. Gift Cards can be delivered directly to your recipients’ home addresses if required.
Please note there may be longer delivery times than normal.
Please see below for some of the steps we have implemented during this time:
- Global task force comprising members of senior management and other key internal stakeholders specifically committed to overseeing COVID-19 development.
- European Business Continuity Team comprising Country Leads, Operational and Technology Teams, overseeing local actions and working to minimise any risks addressed on our Risk Register.
- Operations Teams working closely with suppliers to ensure their contingency plans are in line with our own, to support our customers.
- Our Customer Service Teams are being provided with the ability to answer queries from home, in the event of having to close any of our offices. We also have the facility to switch calls and emails to other office locations.
- Frequent communications with our employees advising them of latest recommendations for self-isolation and working from home.
- Air travel has been restricted and meetings are held remotely if possible.
- Technology Teams have enabled as many people as possible to work from home, to ensure we can continue to service our customers and partners.
We expect to be able to maintain our normal means of communication with our customers, partners and suppliers as the situation around the globe continues to evolve. If there are any important updates to share or impacts to our business, we intend to advise you as soon as possible.
For questions or concerns, please contact your Account Manager, day-to-day point of contact or email: email@example.com
All the best,
The team at One4all