BBC Children in Need
BBC Children in Need’s vision is that every child in the UK has a childhood which is:
Safe, Happy and Secure, Allows them the chance to reach their potential
We are local to people in all corners of the UK and provide grants and support to small and large organisations which empower children and extend their life choices. We are currently supporting over 2,700 projects in communities across the UK that are helping children and young people facing a range of disadvantages such as living in poverty, being disabled or ill, or experiencing distress, neglect or trauma.
If you choose to donate some or all of your Giftcard balance*, you will be making a real difference and helping to change young lives, right here in the UK.
Further information on BBC Children in Need can be found at bbc.co.uk/Pudsey . Thank you for your support. *minimum donation is £2 and must be round number.
When you donate, 88% of the amount you donate will benefit BBC Children in Need.
Using your One4all card to Donate online at Children in Need:
- Click the “Donate by Credit or Debit Card” section
- Enter the value you wish to donate in the value box
- Click the Giftaid box, if you wish
- Fill in your personal details in the “Your Details” section
- Enter the 16 digit card number from the front of your One4all Card in the “Card Number” box
- Enter your name in the “Name on Card” box
- Enter the Valid Thru number from the front of your card in the “Expiry Date” box
- Enter the CVV2 number located under the silver scratch panel on the back of the card in the “Security Code” box
- Click the send a Donation Button on the bottom of the page to complete your donation